For Rebeka Hughes, neurology is the most interesting and fascinating subject in the medical field because neurological conditions are so varied in their presentation. As a neurologist, she believes in individualised neurorehabilitation therapy applied to the specific and individual symptoms of a patient, in order to address their neurological deficits in the best way possible.
Rebeka Hughes loves working with people and as she speaks multiple languages (German, English, Hungarian, Romanian) fluently, she is excited to provide the best possible support to patients and their families in their native language. At cereneo, she finds it inspiring to work with so many amazing professionals from all over the world.
- Degree in Human Medicine at Pecs Medical University, Hungary (2005-2012)
- Training in Neurology, Residency at Städtisches Klinikum Karlsruhe (2012-2015)
- Training in Neurorehabilitation, Residency at Kliniken Schmieder Heidelberg (2015-2019)
- Neurology Specialist since October, 2017
- Senior Physician (Ward Doctor) at cereneo since April 2019