As part of cereneo, cereneo Home B.V. is responsible for the online therapy and at home treatment of our patients. We develop individualized treatment plans with the aim of providing our patients the highest possible degree of independence and quality of life. We cater to patients around the globe and use the concepts of traveling therapists and telerehabilitation, each in conjunction with our clinical team from our inpatient facilities located in Switzerland. To strengthen our team, we are looking for an experienced Speech Therapist 40-80% (a) in the Netherlands. You will treat neurological patients as part of an interdisciplinary team. Evidence-based therapy concepts are fundamental to your daily work.
Your tasks include providing diagnostics and therapy for neurological patients in the framework of the evidence-based therapy concepts used by cereneo as well as the expansion of the testing library and therapy options, especially in the telerehabilitation-field.
- You will bring your experience and knowledge in clinical diagnostics & treatment in patients with acute neurological disorders and will transfer these to a telerehabilitation setting
- You have an open approach to a diverse international clientele
- You will independently carry out individual therapies to neurological patients (remotely through our telerehabilitation platform, or occasionally by traveling to the patient)
- You will create individual therapy and training programmes after coordination with our neurologists and therapy teams as well as provide the necessary training to the patients’ family & caregivers
- You will complete clinical documentation and comply with quality standards and contribute to the continuous improvement of internal processes